Slavery and Human Trafficking Policy
Godel Technologies is a leading, next-generation technology partner, combining its unique agile delivery approach with some of the most exceptional software engineering talent in Europe.
Founded in 2001, we have grown to a staff of over 1800 strong and have offices in the UK, Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Georgia and UAE.
Godel Technologies is committed to supporting an ethical approach to procurement and environmental sustainability in the supply chain. Godel Technologies supports all legal requirements and obligations around its conduct regarding the protection of human and labour rights.
In order to support that commitment Godel Technologies will continue to commit to the continual improvement of all our partner procedures and to a full ongoing review of our partner base.
This review includes:
– Documented procedural and policy assessment
– Risk Assessment
– Internal training program (as required)
– Expanded CSR review
Godel Technologies have currently deployed the flowing policies (available on request):
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Fraud Prevention Policy
- Code of Conduct
- HR Policy
- Risk Management Policy
Godel Technologies key partners are fully committed to supporting an ethical and responsible approach in their supplier programs.
– Corporate Social Responsibilty
– Supplier Code of Conduct (SCoC) and Training
– Modern Day Slavery Statement
Godel Technologies currently hold the following externally verified ISO Certification:
– ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System
– ISO 27001: 2013 Information Security Management System
Rob Nugent Chief Financial Officer