GodelTech is delighted to be holding an exclusive roundtable discussion with CxO level professional’s in attendance to discuss the benefits of utilising offshore/nearshore service partners.
The event will take place at Daytona Motorsport Racing at Old Trafford, Manchester on Thursday, September 9th 2010, with registration at 9.30am.
The event will be followed by a chance to pit your driving wits against your peers in a GodelTech Grand Prix!
Covered within the ½ day session will be:
– Independent IT Analyst, Russell Fry, discussing why organisations choose to outsource
– Richard Fumarola, Chief Operations Officer at 2ergo plc, and Tony Dobson, Chief Technology Officer at Wax Digital, each speaking about:
- Why they chose to outsource
- How outsourcing was sold as a concept internally to their board and staff
- The challenges they faced in outsourcing
- The experiences they had with outsourcing to offshore companies prior to working with GodelTech
- Their experience working with GodelTech
There will also be a question and answer session with Richard Fumarola, Tony Dobson and Terry Bland (MD, GodelTech).
Following the Q&A session, Simon Bilton (GodelTech’s Head of Professional Services for the UK and Elena Polubochko, GodelTech’s Operations Director) will explain GodelTech’s business model.
We’ll then have some lunch and the GodelTech Grand Prix will begin!
2ergo choose Godel
2ergo is a leading global provider of mobile enabling technology with a focus on mobile marketing, business, entertainment and media. Its product portfolio includes an innovative suite of interactive messaging, mobile publishing, content management, Smartphone applications, mobile ticketing and coupons, mobile security and advanced messaging solutions to deliver a multi-dimensional approach to mobile marketing and mobile customer communications.
Godel to sponsor iTeddy creator to help NSPCC
GodelTech announced today that it will be sponsoring Imran Hakim, creator of the iTeddy in a remarkable feat of physical endurance. Imran, best known as one of the most successful individuals to secure investment from the BBC programme Dragon’s Den has won countless awards over the years in recognition of his endeavours. Commenting on the sponsorship Terry Bland, managing director of GodelTech said, “I have known Imran personally for a long time and am delighted to support him in his…