MIDDLE / SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYSTPoland
Business Analysis Division
- Act as the primary point of contact between the development team and client-side stakeholder.
- Elicit, validate, document, and manage business, functional, and technical requirements.
- Create workflow diagrams, context diagrams, and other related artifacts.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to create mock-ups, clickable prototypes, and finalize design specs.
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communication.
- Provide day-to-day support for development and testing teams; facilitate refinement and planning sessions.
- Be involved in working with several teams developing and supporting different projects/software parts in terms of one client or project.
- Identify, document, and communicate potential risks and dependencies that could impact delivery.
- Assist in User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst spanning Finance, Energy, Telecom, Manufacturing, Data, eCommerce, Retail, Transport, or Health sectors.
- Proficient in Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and familiar with SAFe framework.
- Skilled in managing product backlog, aligning roadmaps with business goals, and stakeholder needs.
- Experienced in front-end and back-end requirements gathering, UI/UX, and API integration.
- Expert in workflow mapping especially for complex workflows involving multiple stakeholders, geographies, and regulatory requirements.
- Proficient in tools like JIRA, Confluence or AzureDevOps, acquainted with Figma, Miro or similar tools.
- Strong written and spoken English (min. Upper-Intermediate level).
- Focus on fast, impactful outcomes while considering long-term goals.
- Self-assured in making decisions and providing recommendations, confident in facilitating meetings, challenging the status quo, and advocating for the best possible solutions.
- Proactive self-starter capable of independent task execution and identifying problems and opportunities before they become critical.
WHAT WE OFFER
Having fun and delivering the very best service are the founding principles of Godel.
We’re always on the lookout for talented and creative people who are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for their teammates and our clients.
Working for Godel comes with a range of benefits to help you to enjoy your work here, including:
Flexible Working Schedule and Hybrid Way of Work
We use agile because it's cool. It suits everyone
It could be the travel or energy industry, a mobile app or an in-house analytics service
Our clients come to us from a wide variety of industries