By joining Godel, you’ll become a part of a Language Development and Intercultural Communication division, which already has 11 English teachers, 9 Polish teachers and one Lithuanian teacher on board.
We expect a teacher to run the classes at our office in Warsaw or in Wrocław (depending on your location).
- To ensure the employees learn and make progress by preparing classes that are well staged and challenging with clear objectives in terms of skills and language; ensuring a variety of interaction within the group
- To meet the students’ needs by designing / altering the content of the class accordingly and creating a good rapport / group dynamics with the students
- To tailor the language classes to the specific needs of the Godel employees; use innovative teaching strategies and methods to enhance the quality of teaching, learning and achievement
- To implement some ICT tools and digital game-based learning to make the language classes more interactive and less
- A University degree in teaching English
- С1 / С2 level of English
- At least two years’ teaching experience
- A good understanding of a communicative approach and techniques
- Comfortable working with students of different levels
- Great interpersonal skills
- Being eager to contribute to the best teaching expertise and learn new practices
- A great team player and a creative thinker
WHAT WE OFFER
Having fun and delivering the very best service are the founding principles of Godel.
We’re always on the lookout for talented and creative people who are willing to go above and beyond the call of duty for their teammates and our clients.
Working for Godel comes with a range of benefits to help you to enjoy your work here, including:
Flexible Working Schedule and Hybrid Way of Work
We use agile because it's cool. It suits everyone
It could be the travel or energy industry, a mobile app or an in-house analytics service
Our clients come to us from a wide variety of industries