This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be used by us. We recognise the importance of keeping your information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Godel Technologies Europe Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, and the General Data Protection Regulation Act 2018, the data controller is Godel Technologies Europe Limited of Floor 9, NEO Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester, M1 4ET (registration number 817674207, registered in the UK).
Address: FAO Data Controller, Godel Technologies Europe Limited of Floor 9, NEO Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester, M1 4ET
Phone: 0161 219 8100
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- The information you provide to us by filling out forms on our website.
- Records of correspondence.
- Details of your visit to our website.
- Information from third parties – contact information from public databases.
We collect this information for legitimate business purposes and process it in line with current data protection laws.
- In the event that we sell any of our business to a third party.
- Where we are legally required to disclose your information to a third party.
- To further fraud prevention.
In the event that we were required to share your personal information, you will be informed.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Session cookies – our website will recognise your session, but this cookie is erased once you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies – these cookies are stored on your computer until you clear your cache.
- Non-functional cookies – these cookies link to third parties which we have enabled on our site.
Our use of session and persistent cookies is necessary to maintain the functionality of our site. Their functions include maintaining site security and remembering your visits to our site.
We also use non-functional cookies provided by trusted third parties. These third parties are:
- Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to facilitate analysis of your experience on our site. Google Analytics does not associate the data it collects with your personal identity.
- WOW Analytics (CommuniGator). We use WOW Analytics to identify non-personal information regarding users on our site and analyse user experiences. Information provided by WOW Analytics does not associate with your personal identity.
You can block these cookies by clicking the “block” in the pop-up on our website. If you accept cookies and wish to rescind your consent at a later date, please clear your cache and revisit our site.
You can clear your cache of all cookies in any browser by visiting its settings. For further information visit aboutcookies.org. Be aware that clearing your cache of cookies may negatively impact your browsing experience.
Our storage of your data
We collect and store information regarding your interaction with us. We use third party databases to store this data. Our third party service partners are considered data processors as per GDPR; we are the data controller. The third party services which we use to store and process your data are:
Regarding the third party tools detailed above, it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to servers outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do everything we can to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, and so sending such information is at your own risk.
How we use your data
We ensure that your data is only used in ways which are compliant with EU data protection laws. We may use your data for the following purposes:
- Respond to you when you communicate with us via our contact channels
- Maintain functionality of our site
- Monitor user experiences on our site
- To keep you informed regarding our services via our contact channels
- Within our internal records
Retaining your data
We regularly review all personal data which we hold to ensure that we are not holding it without reason. Dependent on the purpose of retaining the data, we will periodically update and delete personal information. We will retain historical communication information if it is deemed necessary for future review.
Your rights, pertaining to our use of your data
You have the right to:
- Right of access: request a copy of all the data which we hold about you.
- Right to be informed: be informed of all the ways in which we can collect and use your data.
- Right to object, and right to restrict processing: request that we stop processing your data.
- Withdraw your consent regarding any manner of data processing which you have previously consented to.
- Right to data portability: request that personal data which you have provided to us is transferred to another data controller
- Right to deletion: request deletion of your data.
We will ensure these rights are met upon your request and notify you of such. We will retain a note of this transaction in our database to ensure that your request is respected in the future.