Godel Technologies Europe Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Godel Technologies Europe Limited of Floor 9, NEO Building, Charlotte Street, Manchester, M1 4ET. (registration number 817674207).
This policy only applies to our site, if you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.godeltech.com (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Whilst navigating Godel Technologies’ website, you consent to our use of both session cookies and persistent cookies, both being small text files which provide information about your visit to our website. At this time cookies used on our site will not identify you with specific personalized details.
Cookies we use and why we use them:
We use analytical cookies to learn how users engage with our site and improve your experience through analysis of this data. These cookies allow third party web analytics services to collate and display data collected by the analytical cookies.
Any data collected from our website’s users is secured as per our own and the third parties’ data protection policies.
No personal data collected from our website’s users through analytics cookies. Third party tools used for our website analytics:
- Google Analytics to identify and analyse our visitors’ behaviours and demographics.
- Communigator to identify our vistitors’ demographics.
- LinkedIn insight tag to identify and analyse engagement with our social media content.
You can clear your cache of cookies in any browser by visiting its settings. For further information visit aboutcookies.org. Be aware that clearing your cache of cookies may negatively impact your experience on Godel Technologies’ and other websites you visit.
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.